To anyone who may find them helpful, below are some outlines I created and can be used to lead/facilitate a Bible study/community group/small group/etc. Feel free to use any and everything that may be of use to you for your group or meetings with people. As of now there are study guides on chapters in Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and 1 John. Click on the chapter below that your are interested in.
Get your free ebook
Let's Connect on Facebook!
- Can You be Like Jesus if You Don’t Read Your Bible?
- Ephesians 2 Bible Study Guide
- Can a Christian Suffer From Depression: My Story
- We’re Taking Our Next Big Step
- The Test of Tolerance
- Friday Infograph: How Much Snow it Takes to Close…
- I Would Be a Better Person if I Wasn’t Married
- How To Save Thousands of Dollars Each Year
- My Weekend With Finley as Told by Twitter