On this episode, Rebekah Hathcock shares some of what it’s like to be a teacher, as well as how we can bring joy, Jesus, and passion to our lives and the places where we work.
Rebekah on Twitter
Rebekah on Instagram
Rebekah on Facebook
ABRO: Serving the Children of Belarus
The Podcast releases every Wednesday morning
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes. You can also subscribe via TuneIn Radio. Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review! You can also like my Facebook page and watch the video version of the podcast as well.
- DDFLP 007: Jay Jennings on Storytelling, Following Jesus in the Workplace, Being Part of the Media, and what he has Learned as a Documentary Photographer and Editor
- DDFLP 015: Ann Close on Human Resources and How to Follow Jesus in the Workplace Without Getting in Trouble
- DDFLP 008: Rhonda Stoppe on Motherhood, Raising Children in a Digital Age, and How to Live Lives of No Regrets
- DDFLP 009: Tommy Brown on Finances, Getting out of Debt, and the Seven Money Types
- DDFLP 010: Caleb Sigmon on being an Illusionist, Santa Claus, and His Stories From the “Big Chair”
- DDFLP 013: John Fooshee on the Enneagram and How God Works Through Our Personalities, Weaknesses, and Strengths